What is BENE?
A 21st century global OH company needed an enterprise IT platform to conduct its business. Therefore, Bcerta developed BENE which manages the OH process from end-to-end.
- Secure – BENE meets international security standards
- Confidential – each user has their own log-in profile to see only the information to which they are entitled
- Multilingual – BENE can be set up in any language for any client’s employees
- Risk Analysis – once we have identified the occupation risks that employees face for each client workgroup, we build the assessment documentation into BENE
- Process Administration – BENE enables efficient control of case routing, client caseload management and workload scheduling
- Clients – via their dashboard clients can make a referral, track a case, receive case reports and collect management information
- Employees – can provide answers to any questions re their medical history or collect their own medical reports
- Clinicians – are provided with access to all data collected form the referral and the employee and follow the on-line instruction to complete reports in the agreed outcome format
- Review – clinical reports come back to Bcerta ISC for review before being released to our clients
- Benefits to Clients – improved reporting times, access to historical information run a range of MI reports at any time
To request more information, please call us on 00 44 141 243 2592 or email email@example.com
- For clients who prefer not to work on-line, we can operate a manual paper based system with reports uploaded to BENE for secure medical records storage.